OBS Impact Scholarship
Laying the foundation for a sustainable future
Now more than ever, it is crucial that individuals, companies and institutions take responsibility for how our actions affect our environment in order to manage this impact responsibly.
At OBS we work to bring corporate social responsibility closer to all kinds of people, promoting conscious talent and responsible leadership. With this objective in mind, we have announced 3 scholarships of 100% of the cost of the master's degree for 3 students of the school who want to generate a positive impact on society.
How to participate
In order to apply for the OBS Impact Scholarship you need to:
1. Be in possession of a university degree.
2. Have enrolled for the April 2023 or October 2023 start dates of the OBS Masters.
3. Submit a project proposal that responds to one of the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals and justify the need to study at the school in order to carry it out.
Download and read the terms and conditions to learn about the requirements and timeframe for participation.
" At OBS we are proud to be able to bring corporate social responsibility closer to all kinds of people, promoting conscious talent and responsible leadership, as well as encouraging projects aligned with the sustainable goals set by the United Nations."
Committed to the 2030 Agenda
The OBS Impact Scholarships respond directly to 4 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) defined by the United Nations General Assembly and included in the 2030 Agenda:
- SDG 4: Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.
- SDG 8: Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all.
- SDG 9: Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization, and foster innovation.
- SDG 17: Partnership for the goals.
For any questions and/or to submit your project, you can contact us through the following email: